Become a Provider
Are you interested in becoming a child care provider?
- Would you like to be your own boss?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you like being organized?
- Do you enjoy nurturing and being with young children?
- Are you concerned about what happens to children when their parents need to work or go to school?
- Would you like a way to work at home, be with your children and contribute to the family income at the same time?
We have a solution that could benefit you and your community. Cache, Box Elder, and Rich counties need child care choices for its many families with young children...especially infant and toddler care.
Benefits of Being Licensed
- Free referrals to your child care program
- Start-up grant to help offset the cost of licensing
- Professional Development Award and Career Ladder
- Lending library
- Support and networking with other child care providers
- Child care food program
- Quarterly newsletter
- Tax deductions
- Quality assurance through licensing regulations
To find out more about becoming a childcare provider, please submit this New Provider Information form or call us.