Lending Library & Resource Night
The Care About Childcare Lending Library is open to eligible providers* (including family and center child care providers and after-school program staff) in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich counties. We have Children's books, educational books, media, and educational items available for check out.
- Call CAC - USU for more information.
- The library is open during CAC - USU office hours.
- View a map to our office.
The Care About Childcare Logan office is open for providers to use resources, including:
- Die Cuts
- Book Bags for Children
- Curriculum library
- Helpful Care About Childcare - USU staff
- Career Ladder Assistance
- CDA questions
- Grant information
- Marketing page help
The first 30 feet of lamination and 100 sheets of construction paper are FREE to eligible providers*
A program of the Child Care and Development Fund - Department of Workforce Services – Office of Child Care & Utah State University –
*Listed below are the requirements to use CAC - USU Lending Library and Resource Materials.
- A licensed, residential certified or family, friends & neighbors certified family child care provider.
- A licensed family group 2nd caregiver.
- A teacher, caregiver, or director working in an out-of-school time child care program (to be eligible the program needs to be listed on the Care About Childcare's database).
|Note: Most training offered by Care About Childcare is open to the child care providers AND the community. If you have questions about CAC - USU's eligibility requirements please contact our director.|