Lending Library & Resource Night
The Care About Childcare Lending Library is open to eligible providers* (including family and center child care providers and after school program staff) in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich counties. We have Childrens books, educational books, media, and educational items available for check out.
- Call CAC - USU for more information.
- The library is open during CAC - USU office hours.
- View a map to our office.
The Care About Childcare Logan office is open for providers to use resources, including:
- Die Cuts
- Lending Library
- Helpful Care About Childcare - USU staff
- Career Ladder & Professional Development Incentive assistance
- CDA questions
- Grant information
- Marketing page help
The first 30 feet of lamination and 100 sheets of construction paper are FREE to eligible providers*
A program of the Child Care and Development Fund - Department of Workforce Services – Office of Child Care & Utah State University –
*Listed below are the requirements to use CAC - USU Lending Library and Resource Materials.
- A licensed, residential certified or family, friends & neighbors certified family child care provider.
- A licensed family group 2nd caregiver.
- A teacher, caregiver, or director working in an out-of-school time child care program (to be eligible the program needs to be listed on the Care About Childcare's database or Summer Activity Guide).
|Note: Most training offered by Care About Childcare is open to the child care providers AND the community. If you have questions about CAC - USU's eligibility requirements please contact our director.|