Family Start-up Grants
Start-up grants are available to anyone who receives their Family Child Care license. (Residential Certificate providers may not apply.) You can receive a reimbursement of up to $400 for licensing costs by completing the following steps:
- Notify Care About Childcare of your intent to license.
- Keep receipts for every cost for which you will be requesting reimbursement.
- Complete the Sharing the Caring class, an initial recruitment training for new family providers. Call CAC - USU to pre-register.
- Submit the Licensing Grant Reimbursement Request form, along with you receipts, to CAC - USU when you complete your licensing requirements. (This form will be sent to you.)
- Interested in the Family Start-up Grant? Let us know!
Other Available Funding
View the list of grants that are offered and currently available through the Office of Child Care.